Siebel CRM On Demand, developed by Oracle (actually initially developed by Siebel but since the whole company was purchased by Oracle we can say that) is a customer relationship management solution that is delivered on demand (meaning is installed as a web service, unlike On premise crm solutions). One powerful feature of Siebel CRM On Demand is the CRM reporting, which allows generating over 250 separate CRM reports to analyze anything froma pipeline visibility to sales effectiveness.
To create CRM reports in Siebel CRM on demand you just have to go to the Reports tab and after that simply click on one of the linked title reports to open that reports type. All reports are grouped in seven major reporting categories, each with its own type of report as described below.
Custom Reports and Analyses
- My Analyses - Allows creating a report with the Private Analyses.
- Shared Custom Analyses - This report will contain Custom Shared Analyses.
- Design Analyses - Create a new analysis, edit an existing analysis, or manage analysis properties.
- Opportunities By Account - This report will display a list of all of the Opportunities by account.
- Opportunities By Sales Stage - Will generate a list of all of the opportunities by Sales Stage.
- Activities By Opportunity - Creates and evaluates a list of all of the activities by opportunity.
- Accounts By Sales Rep - Will generate a list of all of the Accounts by Sales Representative.
- Contact Mailing List - Create and print a report with a mailing list of all the contacts by account.
- Employee List - Create a report with a full list of your company's On Demand users.
- Pipeline Analysis - Perform comprehensive analysis on your pipeline to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Opportunity Revenue Analysis - Perform quick analysis on your Opportunity Revenue.
- Pipeline Quality Analysis - Evaluate the quality of your deals and identify key deals that can be targeted and closed quickly.
- Team Pipeline Analysis - Perform comprehensive deal analysis by subordinate
- Top 10 Opportunities - View and analyze your top deals.
- Historical Pipeline Analysis - Perform comprehensive historical analysis to evaluate current performance vs. past expectations.
- Historical Expected Revenue Quarterly Analysis - Compare historical expected revenue achievements against current achievements.
- Historical Opportunity Revenue Quarterly Analysis - Compare historical opportunity revenue achievements against current achievements.
- Quarterly Closed Revenue Analysis - Compare closed revenue achievements from last quarter against current achievements.
- Opportunity vs. Expected Revenue vs. Closed Revenue - Get immediate insight in one view into your quarterly revenue performance.
- Sales Stage History Analysis - Analyze pipeline velocity and other sales stage history metrics.
As an example, here is how the Pipeline Analysis crm report looks like:
- Top Performers List - View, analyze, and identify your top performers across regions, industries, and so on.
- Quarterly Sales Effectiveness Analysis - Perform quarter-to-quarter sales effectiveness analysis by subordinate.
- Team Sales Effectiveness Analysis - Perform incisive sales effectiveness analysis by subordinate.
- Team Activity Analysis - Analyze comprehensive team activity to improve team productivity.
- Team Win Rate Analysis - Evaluate team win rate effectiveness.
- Team Average Sales Cycle Analysis - Analyze team Average Sales Cycle effectiveness.
- Number of Accounts Opportunity Analysis - Analyze your total number of accounts with opportunities by different demographics.
- Number of Accounts Analysis - Analyze your total number of accounts by different demographics.
- Contact Analysis by Opportunity - Analyze your total number of contacts with opportunities by multiple criteria.
- Contact Analysis by Account - Analyze your total number of contacts by account criteria.
- Top 10 Customers - View and analyze your top accounts.
- Account Analysis - Perform comprehensive analysis on your accounts and customers.
- Closed Revenue by Account Analysis - Analyze closed revenue achievements by account demographics.
- Service Analysis - Identify key service problems and track service trends in your area.
- Service Report List - Review a list of your key service requests. Data is refreshed daily.
- Current Service Request Aging Analysis - Analyze and manage the aging of your service requests.
- Open Service Request Analysis - Evaluate and analyze your open service requests.
- Number of Service Request Analysis - Evaluate and analyze your total number of service requests.
- Team Service Analysis - Perform comprehensive service analysis by subordinate.
- Active Campaign Status - Analyze performance metrics for active campaigns.
- Completed Campaign Results - Graph and compare specific performance metrics for completed campaigns.
- Campaign Effectiveness by Campaign Name - Evaluate selected performance metrics for completed campaigns.
- Campaign Effectiveness by Campaign Type - Evaluate selected performance metrics by Campaign Type for completed campaigns.
- Lead Followup Analysis - Analyze lead aging, lead followup, and lead status trends.
- Lead Source Analysis - Analyze lead volume trends by lead source.
- Opportunity Source Analysis by Close Date - Track lead source trends for opportunities based upon opportunity close date.
- Opportunity Source Analysis by Create Date - Track lead source trends for opportunities based upon opportunity create date.
- Projected Revenue - Estimate future closed revenue based on past performance metrics.
Even if a particular crm report you were looking for is not in here, it can be customized using the tools that Siebel CRM on Demand offers. More information about Siebel CRM on Demand can be found here: oracle.com/crmondemand