Organized by CRM Magazine (published by CRM Media), destinationCRM is a conference at its 3rd occurence, and seems it will be a good networking opportunity for CRM executives and industry professionals.
According to destinationCRM, this is what you could learn by attending (from the presentations):
- Sales, marketing and customer service best practices
- Maximizing the impact of sales, marketing and customer service
- Tips on creating the perfect CRM mix (what's best for your customers but also helps your employees)
- How to set and achieve a CRM goal
- Maximizing your ROI based on successful CRM implementation
- Avoiding CRM pitfalls
- Latest CRM technologies
- Opportunity to meet the 2006 winners of CRM magazine’s Market Leader awards
When: 19-20 August, 2008
Where: Marriott Marquis Hotel | New York, NY
Price: Atending seems to be free, but if you want to sponsor the event prices start at $2,000, and for exhibiting the prices are $44/square foot.
More information: destinationcrm.com/conference/2008/