Whether you love it or hate it but you can’t surely ignore cloud CRM anymore. They have arrived and they are here to stay (so is the market experts are saying). Cloud CRMs are transforming the modern business world by bringing smarter sales force automation software into the clutches of small and medium businesses. They are loved by many for being so affordable and available. Cloud based CRM store your data in the safekeeping of a multi-tenant virtual space from where it can be accessed from any corner of the world.
Cloud CRM is exciting and here are ten reasons not to ignore them.
- Small businesses are continuously changing. Their requirements evolve as they grow over time. An on-premise CRM can be inflexible to their changing needs or may demand extensive revamping program. Whereas, cloud CRM offers a scalable environment that expands with the changes in requirements.
- You no longer need to install the software to the computer when a new member joins in. Adding new users is easy with SaaS CRM solutions and moreover, it does not involve license procurement issues as well. Small businesses, which often operate on shoestring budget, can save on introducing new members by adopting SaaS solution.
- Often the delivered cloud models are simple to use and adjustable to the level of expertise of the user – ensuring little to no learning curve. The users can start using the product immediately without undergoing extensive training.
- Cloud based solutions are lite and easily deployable to client’s location. Unlike of on-premise solution that often requires programmers to be placed at your location the deployment process of SaaS CRM is quick and doesn’t affect your productivity.
- The web based customer management software is offered as software-as-a-solution. Since it requires no hardware installation the deployment process is quick, which particularly suite the small businesses.
- Cloud solutions are designed to be delivered through internet and therefore are ideal for thin client devices. The CRM solutions can be accessed on smartphones, tablets, laptops or any other device which can be connected through internet. Introduction of cloud has introduced the concept of mobile CRM. It is also regarded as suitable for companies embracing BYOD model of operation.
- Online solutions are fully customizable, which means the users are free to personalize the UI to best suit their needs. As a result, they can also be converted to meet the particular requirements of a market vertical.
- Unlike their legacy counterparts, the cloud-based CRM for small business does not require upfront investment. They are available at affordable pay-as-you-use or per-user/ per-month subscriptions. Since most of these applications are provision based the service providers often offer free trials before buying.
- With SaaS CRMs the responsibilities of maintaining and managing the software lie with the service provider and the charges of these services are included in the monthly subscription. As a result, the users can continue using the software without worrying about updating it. The service provider may also offer technical assistance and compensation during outage.
- The cloud solutions are no less secured than the on-premise solutions. Since the service provider is often responsible for managing and protecting large volume of client data they employ sophisticated anti-spamming and anti-hacking solutions against miscreants.