ZOHO CRM, developed by AdventNet Inc., is an on-demand CRM solution that offers sales and marketing tools, customer support solutions, integrated inventory management, possibility to create CRM reports and Outlook integration via the provided Outlook plugin.
ZOHO CRM features:
- Outlook integration via the provided Outlook plug-in (costs extra) - used to synchronize contacts, calendar, tasks and emails with ZOHO CRM online.
- Sales Force Automation - offers lead management, opportunity management, account management, contact management, activity management, sales forecasts and sales quotes
- Marketing Automation - ZOHO CRM allows managing your marketing campaigns, including email marketing and lead generation features
- Email Marketing (up to 250 emails/day) - manage mailing lists, create and send html emails with opt-out solutions
- Customer Support and Service (your customers) - ZOHO CRM offers help desk features such as case/solution management
- Inventory Management - offers features such as Products, Vendors, Sales quotes, Orders and Invoice management
- Activities and Calendar - you can add calendar entries and also set up activities
- CRM Reports - offers 25 standard CRM reports but also allows creating customized CRM reports and schedule report generation.
ZOHO CRM comes in two editions: Professional and Free.
Compared to the Professional edition, ZOHO CRM free edition can be used by up to three users/month, has a file storage of up to 100Mb and cannot be used for email marketing purposes. ZOHO CRM Professional edition offers email marketing features (can send up to 250 emails/day), offers 250MB storage and it costs $12/user/month. For both editions the Outlook plugin costs $3/user/month. The free edition is limited to three users
More information: crm.zoho.com
ZOHO products and brands are registered trademarks of AdventNet Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.